Friday, June 22, 2012

My India.... I am back

Looks like i missed 2011, the first blog i wrote in 2007, next in 2009 so following the line i guess, i missed 2011. But this is not the reason why i want to start writing again in 2012, on a personal level looks like i am near a milestone of my life's journey so far. So I thought it will be good to register and mark the journey.
I started the whole blog because of my wife Ramya after our marriage in 2006. We had Rishi in the winter of 2007, Rishi's years are documented well in Ramya's blog, blog spot. random thoughts. We moved to India from US in 2011 summer and completed living in Pune, India for a year now.
  Sometimes you dont have quite good reason for your actions in life, like that i didnt have any convincing reason to come back to India, but it was always in the back of mind urging to come back to India, so we are now here. The India I left 10years back was different from the one now i am in. Many things have changed, including peoples perspective, living style and not to mention the luxuries of life. Many a times it makes me feel like i am totally lost in the rapidly changed, unevenly grown, unstable India, my beloved home.
   A huge disparity in society, increased crime rate, people lacking basic self-discipline, lack of cleanliness (spitting everywhere), driving condition on Indian roads, expensive school education, corruption with any government office dealings, young generation who cant read books in their mother tongue,  kids who are virtually active but physically obese, everything is disappointing and dejecting. But still i want to be here and feel like i have come for a mission, which i dont know yet.Well so much for the returning statement (both to India and Blog), I will try to continue with my scrap book in the coming days.
   

No comments: